Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Ticket holders and participants assume all risks incidental to attending the event(s) and/or participation in all activities, personal injury, loss or damage to property and releases Replay FX, LLC, sponsors, David L Lawrence Convention Center, contractors, merchandise sellers, management, its and their employees and agents against any claims. By purchasing this pass and in consideration for being admitted to Replay FX, ticket holder also consents to being recorded (by audio, visual and/or other means) for exhibition and exploitation by any means in all media now known or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity.
Ticket holder also hereby:
- (1) releases Replay FX from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property, infringement of any right or any other claim or course of action of any kind;
- (2) authorizes and permits Replay FX and their designees, including all sponsors, exhibitors and contractors to use and authorize the use of his/her name, voice, likeness and all reproductions thereof by any means and in all media now and hereafter known for all purposes worldwide in perpetuity; and
- (3) agrees to comply with all rules and regulations of the event;
- (4) agrees that all rulings made by the judges and referees of the Event Competitions are final and unappealable;
- (5) agrees that in the event of a malfunction of any of the equipment used in any Event Competition which impacts the quality of play or scoring, he or she must bring it to the attention of the judges and referees immediately, and whatever resolution is made by the judges and referees shall be final and unappealable.
Ticket holders agree not to make any recordings of any kind at designated activities without the express written permission of Replay FX. We reserve the right to deny entry or remove from the Event facilities any person who in our sole and absolute discretion is behaving or threatening to behave in a manner which we reasonably consider to be disruptive of the Event. Those who violate these provisions, or who bring suits or claims against those released by this language, will also be responsible for all legal fees incurred by those against whom such claims are asserted.
All Event Competitions with a monetary award will be paid out within 60 days of the conclusion of the Event and dependent upon the completion of appropriate tax forms. Individual competition rules and the full Code of Conduct can be found below.
Code of Conduct: http://replayfx.org/code-of-conduct/
Cosplay contest: http://replayfx.org/competitions/cosplay/?target=contest-rules
Replay World Championship: http://replayfx.org/competitions/replay-world-championship/?target=official-rules
Code of Conduct
Do You Need Help?
CONTACT EVENT STAFF
Or if your problem does not require immediate assistance, get in touch here.